September 2020 Sisterhood Call Recap
This month’s PWC “Ask the Expert” group coaching call was incredible. We touched on so many topics and brought clarity and healing tips to guarantee to bring you closer to your desired results.
Honestly, some of the recommendations we touched on even your doctor could not help you with, and we are so HAPPY to be able to help. The truth is that having a place to go to every month where you can safely ask a question and trust the answer is GOLD!!
Remember, it is when we get truthful and show up as our most authentic selves that we can truly heal.
Moving forward there will be a graphic and you will place your key takeaways for the challenges, masterclasses, and ask the expert there. Let’s help each other by sharing whenever possible. If you haven’t joined the FB click here to join.
- Vulvar care starts with the skin and it’s an inside job. However, we can help the tissues stay supple and vibrant with quality moisturizers that help the skin heal while maintaining its elasticity. Here is a link to Isa’s “Down There Oil” www.pelvicpainrelief.com/featured-products. She makes this special blend herself after long research of vulvar care and what works.
- Prolapse was the topic of the day. This was a hot topic this month and we got to demystify a lot of the misconceptions in this area. First, understand that Prolapse is common and up to 50% of all older women have a prolapse.
- Prolapse is a multilayered issue and therefore needs a multifaceted treatment/management approach. Prolapse is influenced by improper breathing, poor postural alignment, incorrect lifting, and carrying mechanics, and weakness in core stabilizers which include pelvic floor muscles, the deep transverse muscle as well as back and hip musculature. Isa’s V-Core Lift is a self-guided healing program designed for prolapse. www.pelvicpainrelief.com
- While it is safe to have penetrative sex with a prolapse, these recommendations can make sure you avoid discomfort. Keeping your vaginal tissues well cared for: this might require hormonal supplementation to increase the plumpness and avoid friction.
Choose a sexual position that allows the prolapse to get out of the way:
Sexual Position #1: On your back in the resting position- pillows under the buttocks to elevate the hips,
Sexual Position #2: On all fours- careful to make sure your wrists are right under your shoulders to diminish shoulder pain, and/or
Sexual Position #3: On your side- you can also prop your hips on pillows here.
- The Bladder lift Massage created by Isa and when used in combination with the resting position can be a quick pressure reliever for the vaginal area. This method also helps improve sensation and circulation to the pelvic area.
Lay on your back with pillows under the hips to elevate it higher than the heart, gently but with a firm touch start off at the pubic bone and scoop upward toward the belly button. Perform 5 gentle scoops in this upward direction with the intention to lift the bladder and decrease pressure. The intention here is to also work on the energetics by gliding up the conception acupressure points. Research shows that massaging the abdominal area can increase vitality to our organs by up to 30%.
Ladies feel free to give the tips above a try and again thank you for showing up yesterday and bringing your questions. We really enjoy getting to see and hear from all of you.
Isa and Luz