August Sisterhood Call Recap
“Inaction breeds doubt and fear. Action breeds confidence and courage. If you want to conquer fear, do not sit home and think about it. Go out and get busy” …Dale Carnegie
We had an extraordinary turnout for this month’s sisterhood call, and I am thrilled with the new format. Moving forward on the sisterhood calls, we will provide coaching advice, but we also focus on heart-centered communication.
Change can be scary, and one never knows how things will turn out, and I was afraid to change the format of the sisterhood call, but after the call, I now know that this is the way to move forward. I challenge myself to do something different for the community, so all the SuperstaRR Queens feel MORE supported in your healing journey.
The time is now to challenge yourself to create new behavioral patterns. This, although difficult, is the path to healing and ultimate freedom. We need to come home to ourselves and become the heroines of our own stories. You start by being an active participant in your self-care, your body, and your beliefs. The sisterhood calls will provide clarity around exercises, Kegels, and everything else that will give you perfect pelvic health.
Hot Healing Tips
- We discussed vaginal dryness and how to heal it.“Down There Oil” created by Isa Herrera- Hormone FREE Choice-If your delicate vulva skin has been needing some attention, THIS is the solution you’ve been waiting for. As we age, estrogen levels drop — which means vulva tissues thin and get irritated easily. This oil has been specifically designed to combat the discomfort, without adding irritation. Order yours here while supplies last. These are hand made- so I have limited supplies and my Pelvic Wellness Collective will get first dibs on the Down There Oil- membership does have its privileges.
Here’s The link to Purchase the Down There Oil
Bezwecken Suppositories are another option for vaginal dryness and they can be brought on Amazon- some of them have estriol and others don’t. Please check with your MD before purchasing! Here are the links
Hydration Pearls- No hormones https://amzn.to/31bnrNz
Hydration Ovals 1X- with hormones https://amzn.to/326ZZQT
There are others that have 2x strength and some with DHEA and some without- please do your due diligence and discuss with your provider to see which ones are appropriate for you.
- We demonstrated the reverse kegel. The best tool at your disposal to decrease pelvic pain, pressure, and stop urgency. When you can connect with your lady parts in this way, you bring new energy into the tissues, restore range of motion, and improve pelvic power.
- We also went over simple tricks to help you in establishing a daily routine of self-care. Isa gave us her tactics to improve productivity and how to put yourself first on your own list by making a ME appointment. We discussed the cure to end all people-pleasing, by answering with a simple and smiling NO. Practice this one in the mirror, if you struggle with making time for everyone’s needs before your own.
- Food is medicine but we all have our vices: coffee, dark chocolate to name just a few. Here are just a few of the golden nugget suggestions for better gut, bladder, immunity, and pelvic health: L- theanine, basil/tulsi in tea form, or just with your food, parsley, and sea thorn oil. We recommend low acidic coffee for those who have bladder issues and still need their coffee. Always check with your MD before starting any supplements to avoid adverse interaction.
- In our new work from home world. Getting yourself set up with a proper office means thinking about how to set up a space that is ergonomically correct and allows you to sit no longer than one hour. For this, a standing desk is a great option and there is a variety of availability in this area. Search standing desk options and see which one best fits your current space. Check out IKEA and or amazon.
My Queens thank you for showing up and allowing us to see and hear you. We are looking to improve the format of the Pelvic Wellness Collective and welcome your suggestions. Please email [email protected] with subject line PWC suggestions with recommendations you feel will make the PWC community even BETTER!
Isa and Luz